Creating Templates for your customer
Today,we are going to tell you how to create corporate master templates and pre-designed
templates for your clients.
Uploading artwork into a template may be problematic unless you pay attention to the template guidelines
regarding the dimensions, bleed and trim areas, and classification requirements. To address these issues,
here is some information to assist you to create templates for your customers.
So let’s get started.
1. The first step is go to your affiliate shopfront and choose a product that you want to create, under “Product Category”.
2. Inside that page you will see a tab called “Templates” next to “Price Details” tab. Click the “Templates” tab to open a pop up window to see the “Download File Setup Templates” for, that product. Choose one of the templates and download.
3. After you have downloaded the template from the website, open it in your design software (illustrator, photoshop,indesign) based on the file type you have downloaded. You will see the guide layers in the layer window, and that is the guide for your artwork (bleed and safe area)
4. Place your design / artwork based on the template guidelines under “Your Artwork” layer e.g. make sure your text is inside the safe area, your artwork has a bleed, and has the same dimension as semenax vigrx the template.
Any design / artwork created at this point is not editable in the editor. This is important for your corporate clients who want to manage their brand. It is locked down
5. The next step after you have finished the artwork, is to delete the guide layer before you save it and upload to your website.
6. Now log in to your admin back end, and go to the Templates > Product Templates > Create Template.
Complete the product attributes. Which includes publication rules i.e. is this pre-designed
template available for all users (retailer) or for one of your corporate clients exclusively.
7. After you have finished with all the template details, it will take you to the website editor. Where you can upload your new product template by clicking the “Add the Background” icon.
8. The last step is to add the text / image / logo as variables using the edit tools, Your customers are able to customize these variables and save.
In summary, artwork / design / layout created in your design software and uploaded within a template
is not editable. Artwork / design / layout created in the editandprint editor is dynamic, and can be customised
by your clients.
By following this step by step process, creating templates for your customers is fool proof.