What is the data and user security policy?
Edit and Print uses the following :
- SSL/TLS Encryption – All communications with the editandprint.com.au website or affiliates websites are sent over SSL/TLS connections. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology (the successor technology to SSL) protect communications by using both server authentication and data encryption. This ensures that user data in transit is safe, secure, and available only to intended recipients.
- User Authentication – User data on our database is logically segregated by account-based access rules. User accounts have unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time a user logs on. Editandprint issues a session cookie only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session cookie does not include the password of the user.
- User Passwords – User application passwords have minimum complexity requirements. Passwords are individually salted and hashed.
- Password Encryption – Account passwords, is stored in encrypted format.
- Data Portability – Edit and Print enables you to export your data from our system in a variety of formats so that you can back it up, or use it with other applications.