This section allows you to create, edit and delete templates which are created using Online Designer Studio and HTML based Studio. You can search specific product templates using various filters at the top. Each template has a preview icon which allows you to get a complete preview as popup based on PDF size of the product template.
Quick link to modify details filled for this product template. However, if you make any change under Select Product, then tick Resize Actual Design and save changes. The system will automatically resize the current design to the edited size.
If you want to display present template preview image separately then you can upload the additional image which will only be previewed for each template page. The preview image you upload will be applicable for both admin panel and storefront and it will be displayed in the template category.
You will be redirected to Online Designer Studio to make design changes in the template.
Quick link to assign properties created from Template Properties Master. By assigning the template properties user shall only see the applied fonts, colors and images at store front for particular template. You can have multiple options for assign template properties.
- You can choose default option for the fonts to make template working as it is. You can also choose any font property from property master or you can create your own with the custom option.None option will not let the templates fonts to be changed.
- You can choose default option for the color to make template working as it is. You can also choose any color property from property master or you can create your own with the custom option.None option will not let the templates colors to be changed.
- You can choose default option for the images to make template working as it is. You can also choose any image property from property master or you can create your own with the custom option.
- You can bind the product additional options for this template. By applying this user can not able to change additional option at store front.
- You can set some settings like Templates Tab enable, Orientation of studio, Text Customization and Studio Type From Here.
Quick link to change field order and field label in the template – without moving to the Online Designer Studio. Preview the edited template from the preview link on the top right.
Quick link to check preview of the template at storefront.
2-step confirmation to permanently delete the selected product template.
Duplicate template by editing the pre-filled fields and modifying the template design.
This interface allows you to create new template. Important fields are described below:
You can use this option to assign same template to multiple template categories, even though assigning a new template to at least one of the template categories is mandatory.
Based on the option selected in Select Product, products of same size will populate in this section.
Quote Management is disabled by default. You can enable it with one easy step…
This field allows you to group similar templates which will show on the storefront at the time of checkout. Enter a group name and use the same name in the Group Name field of all the other templates which you want to group.
This field allows you to choose the type of template. You can create three types of template:
- You can use this option to create templates that can be customized from storefront.
- You can use this option to create templates that cannot be customized from storefront. Customer will get direct option to checkout after selecting such templates.
- You can use this option to create PDF Block Template created using the PDFlib plugin in Adobe Acrobat. Please refer to PDF Block Template Help section at top right of ‘Product Templates’ page to learn more about creating PDF Block Templates.
- Print-ready templates that you can directly upload for customers to order. Customer will get direct option to checkout after selecting such templates. Please refer to adding PDF Block Templates (at the bottom of this page) to understand more.
It is disabled by default, to enable it go to…
Next, you will be redirected to Online Designer Studio to design the template and create a new product template.