This interface allows you to manage coupons and discounts with fixed percentage or amount to your customers for a specific date and time duration. At-a-glance you can find a summary of all the coupons and discounts that are generated along with their specifications and validity tenure.
Status: The status is automatically changed by the system depending upon the coupon/discount’s validity duration. Coupon/discount running currently will have status as Green (Active), if duration is exceeded then it will display as Expired. You can add coupon/discounts for future date & time for which status will show as Coming soon.
Edit: Quick link to edit details of this coupon/discount.
Delete: 2-step confirmation to permanently delete this coupon/discount.
Duplicate Coupon/Discount: Instantly creates a duplicate of the selected coupon/discount. Make the required changes and click ‘Save’.
View Order: This option will display only if any customer has placed order using the coupon. Click on it and you will be redirected to Sales order detail in the Report module where you will find more information about it.
Combo Product Discount Rules: Create a rule on the already existing combo discount based on individual product. The discount percentage or amount you specify here will over-write the actual combo discount percentage or amount while calcuting the discount on the individual products configured in its setup. Apart from this, you can even set conditions like mininum and maximum quantity of particular product that customer needs to purchase for the combo product discount rule to apply.
Type: You can set the type of price-off in three ways:
- Coupon: Select this option if you want to offer coupon code to your customers which they need to redeem at the time of checkout to avail discount. It can be made available to all or specific retail and corporate customers.
- Discount: It is available only for retail customers. You can set discount on specific products or all products. If you want the discount only to apply on the shipping price instead of product price, select the radio button option accordingly. On the storefront, your customers will see a strike through on the current price next to the discounted product or shipping price.
Conditional Discount: Apply Always will deduct the discount percentage/amount on the order, irrespective of the product price, quantity and order price. To set conditions, you can enter the range for which discount will apply.
- Combo Discount: It is available only for retail customers. You can set discount on a combination of specific products. On the storefront, your customers will see a strike through on the current price next to the discounted price.
To mass upload coupons, simply follow the steps there and import the Excel file.
Note following points to avoid wrong or omitted coupon entries into the system:
- Do not delete or interchange any column in the sample Excel file
- Do not change title of any column
- Leave columns blank which are not relevant
- For clarification about any column title, look up in Step 2. Sheet names are displayed in tabs
Revoking records: After importing records you will get an option to “Undo or Close.”
- If you want to revoke the imported multiple coupons, then click on “Undo”.
- If you want to have those records (coupons) on the system, then click on “Close”.
Disable Coupons / Discount
By default both Coupons and Discount sections are enabled, to disable them simply go to…